Monday, March 1, 2010

A month in pictures-Day 1


Because I literally can't think of one thing to blog, I have decided to do a month in pictures. The first goes to my little mama, Claire, who spent the first six months of her life in this outfit. We called it the tryptophan suit because within seconds of putting baby C into the suit she would fall fast asleep. If the weather had only complied we could have kept that thing going forever.

5 comments:

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Seems like just yesterday she was that little floppy starfish.

Charmaine Anderson said...

I can see falling asleep in that every time I got it on especially with this cold winter we have had. But the starfish description of Laurel's was perfect. She looks so splayed out comfortable.

Lisa said...

Love it! So cute.

Lisa DeSpain

PS. Tara, I don't have your contact info and am trying to reach you.
(212) 579-5767

Hess said...

I love the picture a day thing!!

Katie said...

Darling! What a great way to capture your month:)