Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 14--Nothing better than Saturday morning brunch...


Unless it is Saturday morning brunch with great friends, great ambience and of course Norma's great breakfast fare. Meet Norma's at The Parker Palm Springs and let me personally introduce the Waz-Za waffle. The Waz-Za is dessert breakfast at its best it is a waffle on a bed of mangoes, with bananas and blueberries and a cracklely strawberry creme brulee on top. I was introduced to this delectable morsel, for the first time at The Parker Meredian in NYC where there is always a several hour wait. Last year, I found out that they have two locations, one in NYC and one in non-crowded, non-wait Palm Springs. How could I have missed this? So glad that the Waz-Za made it on my weekend agenda this week.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm not kidding when I say...when are we going? 1st of all, amazing food? 2nd, I love the Parker!!! Let's call an emergency girl's brunch asap!

Charmaine Anderson said...

This could encourage me to visit you. WOW!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I'm coming next time!

Kaedi said...

That waffle changed my life, and I'm not exaggerating one bit. Long live Norma's! Oh and that brulee top. Dying over here just thinking about it.