This past month I have been reminded so many times that the Desert ain't half bad. The more I do things that I can only do here, the more I like it. Friday night was no exception. We got tickets to the All-Stars tennis match at Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Sampras, Agassi, Nadal and Federer played doubles to fund raise for Haiti. They were all miked and spent the majority of the match throwing out playful jabs, but half way through things got ugly. You can check out the banter between Sampras and Agassi (career rivals) on line, but I must say it was crazy being there in person. We had so much fun and the majority of the match was really lighthearted and funny, but there were a few squirm moments because of the tension between to two.
THANKSGIVING THOUGHTS 2019
6 years ago
1 comment:
It is great to live here - especially this time of year with so much going on. People come from all over the US and Canada to be here for a good reason.
Post a Comment