Monday, June 23, 2008

Lesson from the Great American Jackalope


Because Claire and I surf youtube shorts when it is 118 degrees outside and because this is what we sometimes find.

which somehow, just for a minute, makes being inside all day bearable.

7 comments:

Mindi said...

Maybe I'm slow.. or just don't get it, but does that mean you and Claire have shaved off your hair and bounce around the town? :)

Lynette said...

that is one of my personal favs!!! Pixar's best short yet!!!

Love that jackalope!!!

Keri and Aaron said...

Yeah, we love that one too! It's part of the Incredibles DVD. You guys need to start getting Claire some of the fun kid movies. Well... maybe not since that's all Jada wants to do with Grandma is watch movies. There's a cool story that goes with that little movie though. It's on the Incredibles DVD. You'll have to check it out sometime.

MnS said...

I love the moral of this story. My boys love the bouncing lamb, they think it is sooo silly.

Caitlin said...

I've been meaning to email you for ages to see hwo things are going! We miss you guys here! It was fun to see Dave a couple weeks ago and we hear you are coming back for the open! Hope all is well and we're excited about the new little one!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

We miss Claire running down the halls and finding things to unshelf. Come back soon!

AJP said...

I miss bounding around NYC with you. Honestly, going up to visit you always but a hop in my step. I miss you guys and hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing!