This weekend Dave's sister
Kim and her husband Lee came to town. In honor, we did lots of great things, the Padres game, Pipes Cafe, the San Diego Air Show, a midnight stop to Extraordinary Desserts and best yet, on Saturday night we went to see Ingrid Michaelson at the San Diego House of Blues. So good. So fresh. So fun. You must go and see for yourself. I'm a big fan but the rest of our group didn't really know her stuff and they loved it too--so you don't have to be a groupie to like the concert. Look
here for the concert tour info, because if she is coming to a venue near you, you must check her out. Doesn't Dave look intense hot when he flexes?
5 comments:
You know how to have fun! i'd say you're both looking pretty hot!
I love how many fun and exciting things you guys are able to do. Just so you know, I'm living vicariously through you a little bit so keep up the good work. Looks like you guys had a great time and glad you got some quality time in with your family.
So fun! We've lived here for 3 years and still don't know all the great places to go and visit. Something tells me that you could live in Southern California forever and never see all the amazing things here!
Well I was in Monterey last week. I can't say we had as much fun as you but we played games, watched conference, walked on the beach and in the Salinas hills. We ate at the Fish Wife and a noodle place. I cooked my zucchini soup, Morochian chicken and a wonderful new dessert that everyone swooned over that I will post on my blog soon. The guys played a lot of golf and the women saw "Bright Star" which we loved and had lunch and spent a little time in the Carmel galleries. Not bad for the old folks huh? The best part of all was spending time and visiting with your mom.
so jealouse!!!! you guys look so happy and cute:)
Post a Comment