This is the third year I have organized a book club in the Desert. I love it (most of the time). It forces me to think about what I am reading, not just read—which you never have to force me to do. Here is our 2012 Book Club Calendar if you want some reading ideas.
January, Midwives by Chris Bohjalian
February, Soldier Slaves by James Parkinson
March, The Hunger Games premiere
April, Unbroken by Laura Hillebrand
May, Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine Brooks
June, Nurture Shock by Po Bronson
July, Born to Run by Christopher Mcdougall
September, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
October, Graceling by Kristin Cashore
November, Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
THANKSGIVING THOUGHTS 2019
6 years ago

1 comment:
Half tempted to come up for the Hunger Games Premier :) Looks like a good list of books! I've started a book club here in AZ with a friend, but I still miss being with you guys!
Post a Comment