Monday, August 29, 2011

Providing the perfect motivation to make my bed each morning





I could look at this boy all day and still marvel at those long legs and arms, each soft stare, every new grimace, and every crazy/greedy pose (see last pic). I had to make do with this crazy/greedy eating hand shot since I couldn't post the undocumented image of that look complete with a frantic head shake and grrrr as he gets ready to latch on, which is really one of my favorite sights. He is six months old next week and I must say I have relished each day with my little guy.

7 comments:

Melissa Thatcher said...

ADORABLE.

Charmaine Anderson said...

How cute can you get! He has such clear eyed intelligence. It was fun to see your mom last week.

Kassie said...

What a gorgeous boy! I can't stop looking at him either! xo

MaRea Hess said...

He is one cute boy! What great photos. I was waiting to read that you had a professional take some photos of David, nope your a natural!!

Ainsley said...

those are great photos. he really couldn't be any cuter.

Anonymous said...

So so cute!

Kristin said...

Love the pictures!! I have a question for you about Disneyland...and I bet you're an expert. Will they let me take my baby on some rides in my arms?? Like the little kid rides that don't have a height restriction? I've been trying to find out on their website, but can't find anything specific. I hope we see you guys while we're there cause I think we're staying close to where your house is.