Just in case you want some good reading ideas, here is my book club calendar for the year.
January—The Bridge at Andau by James Michener
February—Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
March—Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
April—Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
May—Abundance by Sena Jeter Naslund
June—Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
July—The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
August—I Still Dream of You by Fannie Flagg
September—The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt
October—Kill the Clock by Sunny Kreis Collins
November—Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
THANKSGIVING THOUGHTS 2019
6 years ago











2 comments:
Nice reading list:) Ender's Game is one of my families favorite.
I wish our book club here had a list like this one...maybe I'd go. I'd especially love to be there for the discussion on Love In The Time Of Cholera...very sexxxxxxy read!
Hope all is well with you and the babes!
Post a Comment