Friday, July 10, 2009

SYTYCD Kayla and Kupono

One more reason that I looooove SYTYCD. This dance is so intense and really portrays addiction intimately. I thought Kupono was being a little dramatic until I actually watched the dance, now I am cutting him some slack. Incredible.

5 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

I LOVED this dance!! I thought it was incredible, one of my all time favorites. Trevor thinks that Mia Michaels is a little over the top sometimes but after that dance he said he thought she was "BRILLIANT". It was amazing.

Katie said...

I thought it was amazing too. I had Jake watch it with me again.

Melissa Thatcher said...

I went to watch it and it was gone! Ah! I love this show but never get to see it all because Brent's Hannity comes on and bumps me out. Wish the link were still going strong . . .

Kim said...

I love this show too, and that dance was AMAZING! Jon and I have watched it over and over and I just can't seem to get enough of it--it is such a powerful, moving piece.

Anonymous said...

Who knew, Tara????I absolutely love this show. I'm glad that we share a love for this show. I'm so excited it's coming on this Fall. Mia is one of my favorite choreographers.
Freda