Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Ladies

Not to overwhelm you with cuteness, but yesterday my sister-in-law Aimee sent me the most amazing pics of my sweet little girls and their adorable cousin Callie she took when I was in Monterey last month. Aimee started out as an amateur photographer and is now making a pretty good living with her own wedding photography business. She pulls out the camera almost every time I go to town and here are the fantastic results. You might want to just wait for the next post if you don't have high speed. I couldn't just show a few.
Miss Claire (two years, three months)

Miss Kennedy (two months). And yes, occasionally, I do put clothes on her.

Miss Kalli (four years, four months). Love the retro look.

17 comments:

top knot extensions said...

What GREAT pictures!!!

Kim said...

These pictures are breathtaking! Wow! Makes me want to learn to use my camera (and live in California for those beach shots)!

koko bean..... said...

Tara your girls are so beautiful.. I loves those pictures.

LeolaniNYC said...

Claire is getting so big! What beautiful pics of your beautiful daughters!

Katie said...

These photos are priceless! Your daughters are beautiful! I love claire's hair.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me you could be making money off that little Clair of yours she is beautiful!!! Great pics!

Nate and Tasha said...

I am so glad you posted the pics of Claire and Kennedy. I wanted to see how they turned out since I LOVE what Aime did with Kalli. You have some great photos - Claire is so photogenic. Thanks for the invite...I would have really missed out!

Lizzie said...

Super cute pictures. Claire is a doll.

Kaedi said...

That hair! Love it! I'm hoping Sydney's unruly curls grow up to be just like Claire's. Those are spectacular pics, Tara!

eyre blog said...

Oh Tara. these little beauties you have are darling precious gems!

Lillie said...

Beautiful! Oh that first one of Claire walking toward us... I hadn't read the text yet and thought "Tara is hiding something really good out in this baren desert"...

Jill said...

oh.my.goodness.

claire should be in french clothing ads for kids. she is so beautiful!

i really am overwhelmed by the cuteness.

Lindsey Smith said...

i can't believe how perfect those pics are. WOW, you have breathtaking girls!!!! Clair is beautiful. miss you guys!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Tara please send ALL the photos to pia@shopsei.com. They need new photos again and those pictures are truly AMAZING. Please send them to me as well. I love the photos and the life introspection and your ability to see beauty and strength and hope in every aspect of your life.

Audry said...

Your girls are so cute.

Jeff and Holly said...

Adorable! I love your work!

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures! Love those sweet girls!